2014 BRDA Curry Night
We are having a Curry Night plus Raffle/Auction at The Wych Elm in Kingston on Saturday 22nd March starting at 7pm. Please come and support us in our funraising.For further details click Curry NightJacquie & David Thomas
WE TEACH - YOU LEARN TO RIDE
We specialise in teaching people to ride from beginners to more experienced riders who wish to further their skills. We have superb staff and volunteers, a unique friendly atmosphere and offer a genuine individual personal service
The Riding School is approved both by the British Horse Society and the Association of British Riding Schools
- Our group lessons have a maximum of four riders thereby ensuring your riding progresses quickly & they're probably the best value around Richmond Park
- We have wonderful hacking just a stones throw away - in Richmond Park and on Ham and Wimbledon Commons.
- Hard hats and back protectors are available for hire.
- Long rides are available regularly, and extra long rides on Bank Holidays. These can also be arranged for other times by appointment
- Regular group rides mix work and pleasure. Generally you spend a month working in the arena improving your style, then the next out hacking, enjoying the pleasure of the park. Book in for your regular time each week.
- Courses and Competitions are held regularly for adults and children
- Pony days and pony weeks for children are held during the school holidays
- We have a very active Riding for the Disabled Group based at Barnfield. Discounts are offered to disabled riders. To pay for this we hold fund-raising events throughout the year.
Telephone for more
020 8546 3616
Ask for a brochure Or pop in to visit us