WE TEACH - YOU LEARN TO RIDE
We specialise in teaching people to ride from beginners to more experienced riders who wish to further their skills. We have superb staff and volunteers, a unique friendly atmosphere and offer a genuine individual personal service
The Riding School is approved both by the British Horse Society and the Association of British Riding Schools
SUMMER FUN OPEN DAY
Saturday 8th August 2015
We are holding an open day to support our charity - Barnfield Riding for the Disabled. It will run from 10.30am 'til 4pm and all are welcome. To find out more please download the Summer Fun Poster pdf.
SUMMER HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES 2015
We have a wide selection of activities available throughout the summer holidays. Please visit the activities page for full details.
Charity News - 2nd June 2015
Kew College adopted Barnfield RDA as their charity for 2014/2015
David Thomas, Chairman of Barnfield RDA attended School assembly this morning (2/6/2015) and was presented with a cheque for £8000.00
Barnfield Junior Academy
Pony Club Evening - Tuesdays
New to Barnfield Riding is our Junior Academy
Learning how to own and care for your own pony - leading to a horse care certificate. Extra activities will include academy pony days during the school holidays.
The Junior Academy started in June and runs on Tuesdays from 4.30pm - 6.00pm (1½ hours) at a cost of £30 per session. Suitable for ages: 6 - 15 years places will be limited so if you are interested in your child taking part please contact: Patsy or Jacquie at Barnfield Riding School.
- Our group lessons have a maximum of four riders thereby ensuring your riding progresses quickly & they're probably the best value around Richmond Park
- We have wonderful hacking just a stones throw away - in Richmond Park and on Ham and Wimbledon Commons.
- Hard hats and back protectors are available for hire.
- Long rides are available regularly, and extra long rides on Bank Holidays. These can also be arranged for other times by appointment
- Regular group rides mix work and pleasure. Generally you spend a month working in the arena improving your style, then the next out hacking, enjoying the pleasure of the park. Book in for your regular time each week.
- Courses and Competitions are held regularly for adults and children
- Pony days and pony weeks for children are held during the school holidays
- We have a very active Riding for the Disabled Group based at Barnfield. Discounts are offered to disabled riders. To pay for this we hold fund-raising events throughout the year.
Telephone for more
020 8546 3616
Ask for a brochure Or pop in to visit us