WE TEACH - YOU LEARN TO RIDE
We specialise in teaching people to ride from beginners to more experienced riders who wish to further their skills. We have superb staff and volunteers, a unique friendly atmosphere and offer a genuine individual personal service
The Riding School is approved both by the British Horse Society and the Association of British Riding Schools
Charity News - 2nd June 2015
Kew College adopted Barnfield RDA as their charity for 2014/2015
David Thomas, Chairman of Barnfield RDA attended School assembly this morning (2/6/2015) and was presented with a cheque for £8000.00
Barnfield Junior Academy
Pony Club Evening - Tuesdays
New to Barnfield Riding is our Junior Academy
Learning how to own and care for your own pony - leading to a horse care certificate. Extra activities will include academy pony days during the school holidays.
The Junior Academy started in June and runs on Tuesdays from 4.30pm - 6.00pm (1½ hours) at a cost of £30 per session. Suitable for ages: 6 - 15 years places will be limited so if you are interested in your child taking part please contact: Patsy or Jacquie at Barnfield Riding School.
- Our group lessons have a maximum of four riders thereby ensuring your riding progresses quickly & they're probably the best value around Richmond Park
- We have wonderful hacking just a stones throw away - in Richmond Park and on Ham and Wimbledon Commons.
- Hard hats and back protectors are available for hire.
- Long rides are available regularly, and extra long rides on Bank Holidays. These can also be arranged for other times by appointment
- Regular group rides mix work and pleasure. Generally you spend a month working in the arena improving your style, then the next out hacking, enjoying the pleasure of the park. Book in for your regular time each week.
- Courses and Competitions are held regularly for adults and children
- Pony days and pony weeks for children are held during the school holidays
- We have a very active Riding for the Disabled Group based at Barnfield. Discounts are offered to disabled riders. To pay for this we hold fund-raising events throughout the year.
Telephone for more
020 8546 3616
Ask for a brochure Or pop in to visit us